No matter what style dilemma you've recently been dealing with, there's always an accessory that will solve it. Having a bad hair day? Sort it out with a beanie which makes you look cool in cool days. You think your outfit is very simple? Just wear a trendy leather bracelet and a men necklace to make your look in a style.
Finding the right details to finish off an outfit isn't something most guys think about. From neckwear, glasses, belts, and bracelets, there are many ways to have a ‘effortlessly stylish’ look. You just need to know which one or ones are for you. So… Here is a men's accessory guide just before Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Pick one!
- Hats and beanies - A hat is a great addition to your outfit. Casual hats with a black framed glasses give a playful vibe and a scholar look to a business or a casual smart look. For example, throwing on a navy or grey beanie with a navy blazer, khaki chinos or jeans, grey jumper, rugged boots, a printed scarf , and a messenger bag is a great touch. It shows you put effort into your outfit but without a big effort.
Nixon compass grey beanie: £15.96
Bench men's chorlton oversized beanie:
Quiksilver Caribou hat black: £30
Grey wool fedora: £ 41.16
- Glasses and Sunglasses – Sunglasses are not just for summer anymore. When you see a little sunshine just put them on. Besides in winter season if you are a snowboarder or a skier your sunglasses are for 12 months. And drivers… You never know when the sun hurts your eyes while driving. If it’s a very grey there without any sunlight then you may go with coloured framed glasses for a scholar look. In both cases be sure to know your face shape.
Oakley StyleSwitch sunglasses in crystal black black: £156.00
Reclaimed vintage round sunglasses: £35.81
Garrett Leight 'Abbot' glasses: £219.85
- Scarves - I know… You are tired of reading about statement scarves but it’s such a big and important trend that I can’t finalize any posts without mentioning it. For a formal look you may go with loop knots (fold the scarf in half and put the loose ends through the loop). For a more casual look just swing the scarf around your neck and letting both ends hang on each side.
- Belts - They say women can’t walk properly without a bag. That’s not true. But we do feel naked without a bag. That’s true. I think the same situation must be for belts and guys. Guys (You) MUST feel themselves naked without a belt. It’s that much an essential! Belt rules are easy to get right: If your pants have belt loops, wear a belt with them. For a formal look make sure that your belt fits with your shoes. For a casual look go with ‘outstanding’ ones. Try contrast colours.
G-Star cooper belt: £60
Scotch & Soda ethnic woven blue belt: £ 24.36
Paul & Joe Emerson burgundy dotted belt: £ 71.40
Dsquared2 BELT: £84.00
Armani embossed cracked leather belt: £98.99
- Bracelets, necklaces, and watches – I don’t know if it’s just me but I think men wearing bracelets, watches, and necklaces are very sexy! When it comes to bracelets don’t wear too many. 1-2 is enough.
Philipp Plein round metal men's necklace: £177.50
Icon Brand billy rock necklace:
Leather and stainless steel multicoloured necklace: £24.99
Tribal men's brown leather bracelet: £13.15
Forzieri Di Fulco Line stainless steel men's bracelet: £63.50
Vivienne Westwood pete metal bracelet: £85.00
Vivienne Westwood otho leather bracelet: £75.00
Cerruti stainless steel brown leather bracelet: £75.00
Just Cavalli route brown leather and rubber bracelet: £95.85
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato oxidised silver bracelet: £335.00
- Gloves – I must say only go for leather gloves. Maybe it’s the biker charisma or something else but men should wear only but only leather gloves. That’s my idea and I’m standing behind it! They are also functional you know. J You can keep your hands warm. Try to make it good with your watch too.
Fossil Nate black stainless steel chronograph watches: £156.20
ATOP unisex watch WWS-1A: £160.00 £107.00
Tissot gents T sport stainless steel bracelet watch: £260.00
AGNELLE Brown iPhone gloves with wool lining: £ 105