Shoe addiction may seem like just for women but this is not true. Even if it’s true that means women look at your shoes and criticize your taste. Either way you have to be careful and selective as a men when it comes to shoes.
Men shoes have an informal look for Spring 2014, but are yet very stylish. If you are a conservative guy in means of style try the ones with laces. One of the hottest trends in men’s shoes for the season are the solid soles, decorated with metal elements or unexpected colours. But I – personally- don’t like metals in men’s shoes unless they are just for decoration. The most popular models of men’s designer shoes for the spring of 2014 are moccasins, loafers, slippers and chukkas. Smooth leather, suede and nubuck keeps their ranking in fashion. You will also find that reptile skin and reptile skin imitations are another popular choice of material for men’s shoes. Combinations of materials with different textures are also possible.
- Loafers (just for a business look)
- Sandals & flip flops with Bermudas
- Trainers (always)
- Reptile Skin
- Too much metal elements
- Pointy-toed shoes
- Flip flops with boot cut jeans
Vibrant colours, like cobalt blue, emerald green and cherry are another popular trends in men’s shoes for this season. Of course, the traditional colours like black and brown are not excluded. You can also try floral prints for espadrilles too (Which I like a lot!)
Here is the editor’s pick (which is me in this case) for shoe shopping!
- Clarks Movers Ray Sandals Standard Width Fitting £71
- Dune Suede Tassel Trim Slip On Shoe
- Giuseppe Zanotti Gold-Bar Leather Sandals £620.99
- Red Tape Glaven Brogue Boots £50
- Asos Sandals in Leather £18
- Swims Penny Loafer £105
- We Are Saints Kennedy Espadrilles Burgundy
- Havaianas Origine Espadrille Black
- Lacoste Fairbrooke 12 Dark Grey Leather & Suede Chukka Boots
- Submarine Espadrilles £45